MediaSense is a trusted media advisory partner to some of the world’s leading brands. We specialise in advising clients across all aspects of their media supply chain; their agency, their media & technology partners, and their internal operating model. We are a challenger to the legacy media auditor, consultant and pitch advisory players of the marketing communications consultancy sector offering intelligent, mature and high value advice on business and media challenges.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
A Manager, Analytics has strong knowledge across all media channels. They combine excellent analytical and organisational skills with a logical approach to problem solving. Energy, enthusiasm, loyalty, and a ‘muck in’ attitude are all key attributes.
This is a lead role in managing the delivery of important project and retainer work. Close collaboration with analysts, senior analysts and client leads is essential to ensure MediaSense is delivering high quality work within the agreed timeframe. A Manager, Analytics have a superb grasp of media maths, data and analytics; strong account management and organisational skills, excellent report writing abilities; and technical proficiency across the Office suite of products and Tableau to deliver consistently exceptional outputs.
The role comprises of a wide range of activities:
- Leading a team of junior managers, senior analysts and analysts to deliver various types of media performance analyses across multiple media channels (on and offline), including large international cost tracking projects, and deep-dives of offline and online campaigns.
- Leading pitch management projects in terms of evaluation of media agency offers and capabilities and producing client ready outputs in Tableau
- Leading communication with agencies to ensure projects are set up to succeed, establishing project timelines and ways of working and ensuring the agency is held to account on these agreements
- Managing up to the client management team to keep them informed of progress and highlighting any major issues in good time that might hinder a projects progress
- Managing, mentoring and training analysts on accounts and projects
- Overall QA project lead, ensuring aligned analyses are theoretically correct and presentations are client ready
- Line management of analysts. Regularly catching up to ensure your direct reports feel heard and helping them find a solution to any potential issues.
- Conducting performance reviews for your direct reports. Leading and guiding review meetings to establish clear and coherent targets and objectives for the next 12 months
- Leading development of specific internal tools. Collating suggestions and implementing developments of all internal tools and processes, particularly for performance tracking and pitch management projects
- Strong knowledge across all media channels (online and offline) and excellent theoretical understanding of all the data parameters
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Tableau and good knowledge of Alteryx. Using these tools to structure data in a clear and methodical way and spotting patterns and trends in the data to extract relevant insights
- A positive and productive attitude that proactively find solutions to problems, constructively balancing the speed and quality of delivery. Excellent attention to detail, combined with a logical approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly across different audiences and varying levels across Media Sense
We pursue excellence. We champion people. We are respectful. We are collaborative.
To apply for the role – please pass over a CV and brief cover letter to: