We are MediaSense, an independent global media advisor, empowering brands to take more control of their media. Our registered headquarters are: 159-165 Tennyson House, Great Portland Street, London W1W 5PA.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email: email@example.com
MediaSense are a company committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
What data we gather
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide relevant services and to better understand how visitors use this website and to enhance the overall experience.
We may collect the following information:
- Job title
- Email address
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about services and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To send you promotional messages on third-party platforms such as social media or advertising networks
Cookies and how we use them
This helps us to improve our website and deliver a better more personalised service.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit the ICO.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, by sending an email to [mailto firstname.lastname@example.org]
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
From time to time our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside of our own website. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.