MediaSense is a global media advisor, empowering leading brands to make more informed decisions with their media. An exciting opportunity has become available to be part of our growing team.
The Strategic Growth Director will identify and help to develop strategic relationships with potential clients and partners. He or she oversee business development with the objective of taking prospects from the opportunity lead phase through to the contract phase.
Working closely with marketing, he or she will work collaboratively to grow awareness of, and engagement with the MediaSense proposition. Specific tasks include developing credentials, RFP responses, marketing collateral materials and building and developing the communications pipeline with prospective clients.
The Strategic Growth Director will be expected to collaborate very closely with the Management Team & Client Directors to produce initiatives and proposals. He or she will run weekly sales meetings, monitoring and driving progress against forecast.
The Strategic Growth Director will have a strong industry profile and will understand how to manage and develop a sales pipeline with appropriate tools and marketing stimulus. He or she will know how to leverage case studies, POVs and reports, and will ensure pitch teams are fully supported for RFP preparation, prospect meetings and presentations.
What we’d like to see
- Extensive client-facing experience, ideally in media, digital or marketing services agency environments, with a background in business development, marketing communications or strategy.
- A good understanding of the media industry landscape, client business imperatives, key industry stakeholders and service supplier selection processes.
- Experience and aptitude in creating and writing business development proposals and marketing materials.
- Success in developing and implementing a B2B sales strategy, having directly managed or worked closely with a B2B marketing team.
- Passionate, presentable, articulate and able to craft interesting and enticing narratives and reasons to buy.
Location: London, UK
Sounds like a good fit? To apply for this role, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com