MediaSense is a global media advisor, empowering leading brands to make more informed decisions with their media. An exciting opportunity has become available to be part of our growing marketing team.
This position has a critical role in raising MediaSense’s profile in the market and in driving new business pipeline as part of the wider business development function.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in B2B marketing, coupled with an understanding of the media industry and the ability to engage with C-suite influencers through marketing channels including social media, email, PR, events and wider communications.
Responsibilities & Objectives
- Create, manage, maintain and develop all MediaSense’s marketing collateral, assets and platforms
- Monitor and optimise performance of marketing activities across CRM & social
- Report into the New Business Development Director and work with client teams to ensure our proposition, services and products are gaining traction prospects and clients
- Build and maintain market awareness of MediaSense – brand, services and products within the global and domestic media marketplace
- Support the development of the marketing strategy and manage its implementation
- Manage all internal and external marketing activities, including third party suppliers & agencies
- Grow audience interactions and engagement with MediaSense, via our social platforms, email marketing programme and articles/commentaries
- Project-manage “Media2020” from end to end including launch event
- Articulate MediaSense’s proposition, services and products – from summaries to longer form descriptions
- Develop case studies to showcase MediaSense projects
- Ensure our ‘corporate’ points of view on key industry topics are propagated through appropriate channels
- Evolve the ‘look and feel’ of the company and ensure it is carried through into everything we do, from templates to collateral
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and influencers, e.g. the press, trade bodies and deploy key messages through the most appropriate media/channels
- Ensure all employees understand our proposition and offerings, are engaged in marketing and able to present the company in a consistent and confident way
- Develop and proactively manage all MediaSense’s owned and earned properties, including the website’s redevelopment, search, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and others as appropriate
- Devise and implement content strategies, including all PR activities
- Create and identify opportunities to represent MediaSense at events and on platforms
- Identify and manage all third-party agencies and suppliers, including PR, web build etc
- Agree marketing KPIs and report performance on a monthly basis
- Track developments and service offerings of our competitors
- Identify opportunities for campaigns and distribution channels
Qualifications and Aptitude
Likely to be educated to at least an under-graduate degree level and may have undertaken some further industry-related education.
Articulate, literate and numerate; able to edit long-form articles and short-form (PPT) presentations.
Enjoys working in a small but dynamic team, and works well under pressure. Self-managing and motivating; energetic and entrepreneurial.
Interested in the advertising media industry in the UK and Globally.
Location: London, UK
Sounds like a good fit? To apply for this role, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com