MediaSense is a global media advisor, empowering leading brands to make more informed decisions with their media. An exciting opportunity has become available to be part of our growing marketing team.
The ideal candidate will be bright, possess natural analytical & organisational skills and have excellent attention to detail, combined with a logical approach and a mature attitude. Demonstrating enthusiasm for all marketing disciplines, energy and a ‘muck in’ attitude are all essential in this fast paced environment.
This is an important supporting role to the marketing and client services teams, and involves promoting MediaSense’s advisory services. We expect the right candidate to deliver consistent, high-quality work and there will be ample opportunity to broaden the role and progress internally after the initial training period, based on the individual’s performance.
The role comprises of a wide range of activities:
- Creative: Assist with the creative development of email campaigns and maintain a high-level output of sales and marketing collateral including credentials, case studies and product guides
- Research & Analysis: Using research tools and own acumen to build database of prospects
- CRM Management: Ensure the MediaSense database is up-to-date with marketing and sales activities and create relevant segments of contacts to promote our services to
- Campaign Monitoring: Track/monitor success of marketing campaigns and develop a touchpoint journey for our contacts – from website engagement to face-to-face meetings, unlocking the true value of marketing
- Events Calendar: Manage and develop the events calendar, identifying events, assisting with outreach and maintaining the database with speaking/delegate participation
- Social Media: Assist with our social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram) to effectively market to our target audience, including sponsored campaigns
- Support: Assist the client services team with RFP design
Additionally, helping out with a wide variety of tasks on an ad-hoc basis to support the ongoing growth of our company is expected.
This diverse and challenging role provides an opportunity to learn and develop marketing skills and quickly develop solid knowledge about the media industry.
You are a confident and articulate graduate, wanting to start a career in media and have an interest in advertising. You are someone with:
- A 2:1 degree or equivalent qualification, preferably in Advertising/Marketing
- Independent, self-motivated, hard working with strong attention to detail
- Have a creative mindset, being able to interrogate data and translate complex processes into visualisations
- Knowledge of marketing tools a plus – MailChimp, Google Analytics, Buffer, Accelo (CRM)
- CMS experience a plus – WordPress
- Confidently use Microsoft Office package, in particular PowerPoint
- Flexibility and willingness to get ‘stuck-in’ with tasks
You will receive on the job training provided by our experienced media professionals and attend external courses as appropriate.
Location: London, UK