MediaSense is a global media advisor, empowering leading global and domestic brands to make more informed decisions with their media. An exciting opportunity has become available to be part of our growing team.
The ideal candidate will be experienced, having held a digital role or roles in a media agency, media owner, media advisor or client. They will possess strong analytical & technical skills combined with a logical approach to problem solving. Energy, enthusiasm, loyalty, and a ‘muck in’ attitude are all essential in this fast-paced environment.
This is an important role within the company, as from day one they shall be managing the delivery of important project and retainer work, in close collaboration with digital specialists, client directors and analysts. We expect the right candidate to have a thorough understanding of the digital media market; excellent data analysis skills; and technical proficiency across the Office suite of products, to deliver consistently exceptional outputs.
In the medium to longer term, we expect the individual to make a significant contribution to the ongoing success of the company and the development of our digital products. The work will change often depending on the live client projects. There will be ample opportunity to broaden the role and progress internally, based on the individual’s performance.
The role comprises a wide range of activities:
- Evaluation of digital media campaigns, providing supporting insights & recommendations
- Working closely with clients to set meaningful and challenging digital KPIs
- Providing on-going support to clients on current and emerging digital media practices
- Supporting pitch management projects to help clients evaluate digital capabilities
- Producing thought pieces on key digital issues
- Handling account management responsibilities on a number of digital projects / clients
- Educating and mentoring people in the team who are not digitally native
This diverse and challenging role provides a huge opportunity rarely achievable in the market. The projects which MediaSense undertake tend to be far more complex and challenging than the routine measurement done by legacy consulting companies.
You are someone with:
- 3-5 years of digital experience in a media agency, media owner, consultancy or client organisation
- A thorough understanding of the digital media market as it manifests through the paid, owned & earned channels, and sufficiently self-motivated to learn more when the opportunity presents itself
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable working with data
- Knowledge of Ad-tech platforms such as DSPs, DMPs and Ad-verification systems
- Highly numerate with an aptitude for seeing the story in the numbers and ability to express and present that story engagingly in written documents and PowerPoint
- Independent and highly organised with an eye for detail
- A self-starter with sense of initiative
- Articulate and collaborative – likes to work in a small team and mentor people
- Desire to work for a small, rapidly growing company where each individual’s contribution must contribute to that growth, and a self-starting attitude is vital
Location: London, UK
Sounds like a good fit? To apply for this role, send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org