MediaSense, a media advisory partner to some of the biggest brands globally, is looking for an outstanding account lead. The successful candidate will be expected to add value immediately in this dynamic, people focussed and fast-growing company with big plans.
The ideal candidate will be experienced having held account management and/or media planning/buying/investment roles in media agencies during their career, and will have good knowledge across all channels. They will be natural relationship builders and business developers, possessing strong analytical & organisational skills combined with a logical approach to problem solving. Energy, enthusiasm, loyalty, and a ‘muck in’ attitude are all essential in this fast paced environment.
This is an important role within the company, as from day one you shall be working on important projects and retainer work, alongside the Directors of the company. You will be supported by a very capable team of experts and analysts, with whom you will work closely and collaboratively to deliver high quality work. We expect the right candidate to have excellent relationship building, presentation and report writing skills.
In the medium to longer term, we expect the individual to make a significant contribution to the ongoing success of the company and build strong client relationships.
The role comprises a wide range of activities:
- Working alongside the directors, digital advisors and analysts as the project-lead of important supply chain and partner reviews, or leading regular performance assessments for senior marketing stakeholders and agency teams
- Identifying opportunities to deepen customer relationships and build in added value services, and specifically the services of our sister company STACK I/O
- Developing service proposals for new prospects and existing clients
- Taking responsibility for a wide variety of tasks on an ad-hoc basis to support the ongoing growth of our company
This diverse and challenging role provides a huge opportunity rarely achievable in media agencies and media owners. The projects which MediaSense undertake tend to be far more complex and challenging than the routine measurement done by legacy consulting companies.
You are mature, articulate, numerate & methodical and have a self-starting attitude to work.
You are someone with:
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in an account management, media investment or media planning & buying role, with excellent media craft skills and a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver exceptional media services
- First-hand knowledge of the digital eco-system and sufficiently self-motivated to learn more when the opportunity presents itself
- Independent, collaborative, self-motivated and hard working with attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, comfortable working with spreadsheets – good Excel/PowerPoint/Word skills are a must
- Confident communicator, articulate, excellent presentation skills and at ease liaising with both agency and client contacts
- A track record of building strong client relationships
- Likes to work in a small team and mentor people
Location: London, UK