MediaSense is a global media advisor, empowering leading global and domestic brands to make better informed decisions with their media. An exciting opportunity has opened up to support our fast-growing transformation practice.
The ideal candidate will be very experienced, having held senior client side or agency (media-related) positions which will have entailed significant exposure to client-side media operating models, agency models, in-housing, planning and trading practices.
They will be natural relationship builders, possessing strong strategic & organisational skills combined with a logical approach to problem solving. Energy, enthusiasm, loyalty, and a ‘muck in’ attitude are all essential in this fast paced environment.
This is an important role within the company, as from day one you will be working on high profile projects and retainer assignments, alongside the Directors of the company. You will be supported by a very capable team of experts and analysts, with whom you will work closely and collaboratively to deliver high quality work. We expect the right candidate to have excellent relationship building, presentation and report writing skills.
The role comprises a wide range of activities:
- Leading media & digital transformation projects involving strategic assessments of brand and agency operating models to reveal opportunities for improvement and growth
- Advising on the feasibility and business case for in-housing
- Advising on the capability requirements and data and technology infrastructure which power an organisation’s media operating model
- Working alongside the directors, digital advisors and analysts as the strategic lead on key client assignments, including pitch & performance management
- Identifying opportunities to deepen customer relationships and build in added value services
- Developing and selling proposals to new prospects and existing clients
This diverse and challenging role provides a huge opportunity rarely available in media agencies and client organisations. The programmes which MediaSense undertake are strategic, varied, high value and usually involve in-depth business conversations with senior client & agency stakeholders
You are mature, articulate, numerate & methodical and have a self-starting attitude to work. You present well and enjoy working independently and within a team.
You are someone with:
- Substantial, likely to be 10+ years’ experience in a media role, with excellent people skills and a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver exceptional media services to (and within) a client organisation
- Have worked across international markets, and have a good understanding of the significant differences and nuances attached to key media markets
- First-hand knowledge of the digital eco-system and are sufficiently self-motivated to learn more when the opportunity presents itself
- A track record of building strong client relationships
- Independent, collaborative, self-motivated and hard working with attention to detail
- Confident communicator, excellent presentation skills and at ease liaising with both agency and client contacts