MediaSense is a trusted media advisory partner to some of the world’s leading brands. We specialise in advising clients across all aspects of their media supply chain; their agency, their media & technology partners, and their internal operating model. We are a challenger to the legacy media auditor, consultant and pitch doctor players of the marketing communications consultancy sector offering intelligent, mature and high value advice on business and media challenges.
Our services provide controlled and active management of media investments and assets, by eliminating waste, controlling costs, improving processes, managing relationships, increasing productivity and ultimately ensuring commercial and media goals are tightly aligned.
MediaSense are looking for a Digital Manager to support the Digital team in the delivery of high quality digital consultancy services to clients, working across Display, Paid Social and Paid Search. It is a thriving area as clients continually seek greater support as they navigate through an increasingly complex landscape.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A quick learner
- A self-starter with sense of autonomy and initiative
- Ability to prioritise across a variety of projects
- Strong digital experience either from a media agency, media owner, consultancy or client background
- Experience working across multiple data sets and reporting platforms concurrently
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability and confidence to extract insights from data and tell a story – what is important to tell the client and why?
- Highly organised with an eye for detail
- Experience working with senior clients and complex organisations
- Confident presenter and communicator
- Ability to clearly articulate complex digital ideas to both other digital specialists and also members of the business who are less digitally literate
The following are preferable but not a specific requirement:
- 2-3 years of digital experience
- Experience with Tableau or Power BI
- Experience creating dashboards
- Experience working in specific digital platforms (e.g. DV360, Facebook Business Manager, Amazon Ads Manager etc.)
- Demonstrative experience with automating processes
The role itself will include a range of activities including:
- In depth analysis and evaluation of digital media campaigns, providing supporting insights & recommendations
- Working closely with clients to set meaningful and challenging digital KPIs and reporting frameworks
- Visualisation of client data, identifying key performance trends and data signals
- Providing on-going support to clients on current and emerging digital media practices
- Support pitch management projects to help clients evaluate digital capabilities