MediaSense is a global media advisor, empowering leading global and domestic brands to make more informed decisions with their media investments. An exciting opportunity has become available to be part of our fast-growing team, and to be a key contributor within our business.
Media can be a complex and challenging landscape to navigate. We take brands on a journey from where they are to where they want to be, building on existing strengths, removing blockers and maximising opportunities across all components of their media ecosystem.
Helping brands navigate change and engineer value since 2009, we are proud to work with a wide selection of global and domestic clients including Adidas, Coca-Cola, Sanofi, Just Eat, Virgin Media, Lloyds, Co-Op and Dyson.
Our specialist advisory team brings together expertise from media and digital agencies, technology companies and brand marketing, to evaluate the effectiveness of each component of the media eco-system, determining where it can be improved.
To join as HR Manager, you will ideally have been in an HR Manager/ advisory role for at least 6 -7 years. In addition:
- CIPD level 7, with 5 years’ experience in a HR advisory position – Essential
- Experience of partnering and supporting Senior Management level with strong understanding of how a business works and an HR function operates
- Strong UK employment law knowledge
- Employee relations experience: investigations and formal procedures
- Experience of managing employee engagement and well-being initiatives
- Good knowledge of GDPR and areas like IR35, understanding of relevance to HR discipline and impact on business • Strong computer literacy, highly organised with good administrative skills.
- Negotiation and influencing skills with personal credibility
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Identify opportunities for continuous, agile improvements to HR operational processes e.g., bonus process ensuring that employee handbook and policies are up to date
- Facilitate positive employee relations through development of employee management strategies and communications
- Resolving workplace disputes and partner with managers on employee relations and performance management by creatively troubleshooting issues
- Ensure and manage employee engagement is high by creating a positive employee experience and social environment which is aligned with our Company culture & values
- Actively respond to HR operational queries and escalate matters where appropriate
- Work closely with the India HR support to ensure there is consistency in communications and employee management at a business level
- Managing staff attendance and absence monitoring and providing detailed HR reports to senior management teams
- Leading new starter company inductions and exit interviews
- Managing talent pools and succession plans to ensure the company can continue to operate efficiently in the future
- Overseeing training and development of employees
- Overseeing career paths so employees understand opportunities for development within the business
- Ensuring a safe and thriving environment for all employees and full compliance with employment law
- Administering financial elements such as compensation and benefits, and pension schemes
- Administration of employee-related paperwork, such as employment contracts, new starter packs, or formal notices of termination
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Private medical health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Group life assurance scheme
- Flexible working as appropriate based on business needs
- Travel Loan
- Employee referral scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free annual eye test
We pursue excellence. We champion people. We are respectful. We are collaborative.
To apply for the role – please pass over a CV and brief cover letter to: