MediaSense is a global media advisor, empowering leading global and domestic brands to make more informed decisions with their media.
An exciting opportunity has become available to be part of our fast-growing team, and to become a key decision maker within our business.
We take brands from where they are to where they want to be; building on existing strengths, removing blockers and maximising opportunities across all components of their media ecosystem and supply chain.
Helping brands navigate change and engineer value since 2009, we are proud to work with a wide selection of global and domestic clients including adidas, Bayer, Chanel, Dixons Carphone, Coca-Cola, Novartis, Virgin Media, Lloyds, Co-Op, Dyson, Macmillan and many others.
Our specialist advisory team brings together expertise from media and digital agencies, technology companies and brand marketing, to evaluate the effectiveness of each component of the media eco-system, determining where it can be improved. This includes:
- Operating models: help organisations transform internal and external operating models to drive productivity
- Pitch management: find the right partners with the expertise, capabilities and culture to support brands needs and goals
- Media auditing: evaluate media investments and assets and recommend new approaches to optimise value and performance
- Agency governance: design and negotiate commercial models and contracts to drive appropriate behaviours and ensure accountability and compliance
- Ad tech consulting: optimise and transform the role of ad tech to focus on needs, rather than wants
We’re rigorous, we’re challenging and we’re independent and fair. We create customised solutions that give brands clarity and control of their media investments. For more information, visit www.media-sense.com
This role is multi-faceted requiring a positive, confident and personable approach as well as exceptional organisational skills to support our growing company.
You should be friendly and approachable, articulate and collaborative and have technical proficiency across the Office suite of products. Ideally you will have 2 years+ experience working in a similar role with experience managing office facilities.
You will be working closely with Operations Team and report into the Operations Manager.
- Front of house duties, you will be the first point of contact for those coming into the office: handling refreshments and catering, answering the phone, setting up and clearing meeting rooms, taking messages, distributing post and ensuring the office is well presented at all times.
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the office, handling office maintenance, liaising with suppliers, ordering supplies, booking couriers, printing / binding, organising drinks / birthday cakes, and generally being the ‘go to’ person in the office.
- Assisting the Operations team when required, on-boarding new recruits, keeping employees informed of office procedures, upkeep of regular Health & Safety records/ procedures, running reports on Harvest (timesheet programme) and any other ad-hoc projects that may arise.
- Support with organising social events where required
- Regularly update the company Intranet site, coordinate any new projects that may arise and continually work to make improvements
- Keep the company social slack channels up to date
- Assist the marketing team with reporting
- Monthly credit card reconciliation for the office expenditure
Hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm
Benefits: Annual discretionary bonus, Bupa private medical insurance, life insurance, 4% pension contribution, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, 25 days holiday increasing by 1 day on each anniversary
Note this is an office-based role Monday – Friday
To apply for the role – please pass over a CV and brief cover letter to: