MediaSense is a global media advisor, empowering leading global and domestic brands to make more informed decisions with their media. An exciting opportunity has become available to be part of our growing team.
Media can be a complex and challenging landscape to navigate, we take brands on a journey from where they are to where they want to be; building on existing strengths, removing blockers and maximising opportunities across all components of their media ecosystem.
Helping brands take greater control of their media ecosystem since 2009, we are proud to work with a wide selection of global clients including Adidas, Aviva, BP, Dixons Carphone Warehouse, Lloyds, and Virgin Media.
Our specialist advisory team brings together expertise from media and digital agencies, technology companies and brand marketing to evaluate the effectiveness of each component, determining where it can be improved. This includes:
We find the right partners with the expertise, capabilities and culture to support brands needs and goals.
We evaluate media investments and assets and recommend new approaches to optimise value and performance.
We design and negotiate commercial models and contracts to drive appropriate behaviours and ensure accountability and compliance.
We design and implement the optimal data and technology infrastructure, to accelerate digital marketing performance.
We’re rigorous, we’re challenging, we’re independent, creating customised solutions that give brands clarity and control of their media investments.
The ideal candidate will be bright, possess natural analytical & organisational skills and have excellent attention to detail, combined with a logical approach and a mature attitude. Demonstrating enthusiasm for media analysis and problem solving, energy and a ‘muck in’ attitude are all essential in this fast paced environment.
This is an important support role in the delivery of MediaSense’s advisory services. We expect the right candidate to deliver consistent, high quality work and there will be ample opportunity to broaden the role and progress internally after the initial training period, based on the individual’s performance.
The role comprises of a wide range of activities:
- Working alongside Project Managers & Client Leads to implement and carry out media performance trackers across multiple media and markets for international clients.
- Working alongside Project managers & Client Leads to help develop in-depth media campaign evaluations for UK based clients.
- Supporting pitch management projects to evaluate media agency offers and capabilities.
- Helping to develop and manage database tools covering all media and markets.
- Helping out with a wide variety of tasks on an ad-hoc basis to support the ongoing growth of our company.
- Keeping informed of the latest developments across the media & marketing landscape, supported by internal & external training opportunities.
Initially this role will involve substantial data processing with UK and International market data, changing often depending on the live client projects.
Reporting into a Group Account Manager and working on a variety of projects, this diverse and challenging role provides an opportunity to learn and develop skills not achievable in media agencies or media owners. The successful candidate will develop a wide range of skills and quickly develop solid knowledge about the media industry.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We care about employees and their career development. You will receive on the job training provided from our experienced media professionals and attend external courses as appropriate.
From the start you will be involved in high value projects and have the opportunity for direct access to senior management.
You are a graduate, wanting to start a career in practical analysis of business data.
You are someone with:
- A 2:1 degree or equivalent qualification, who is highly numerate, methodical & will enjoy deriving insight from data.
- Independent, articulate, self-motivated, hard working with strong attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills; any knowledge of reporting software, additional analytical tools, databases, programming languages is a plus
- Clear and methodical approach to processing, arranging and extracting information from data
- Flexibility and willingness to get stuck-in with tasks normally the domain of a much more experienced employee
- Desire to work for a small, rapidly growing company where each individual’s contribution must contribute to that growth, and a self-starting attitude is vital
To apply for the role – please pass over a CV and brief cover letter to: