MediaSense is a global media advisor, empowering leading global and domestic brands to make better informed decisions with their media. An exciting opportunity has opened up to help lead our fast-growing transformation practice.
The ideal candidate will be very experienced, having held senior client side or agency (media-related) positions which will have entailed significant exposure to client-side marketing/media operating models, agency models, in-housing, planning and trading practices.
They will be natural relationship builders, possessing strong strategic & organisational skills combined with a logical approach to problem solving. Energy, enthusiasm, loyalty, and a ‘muck in’ attitude are all essential in this fast paced environment.
This is an important role within the company, designing and leading on transformation programmes for some of the world’s largest advertisers. You will be supported by a very capable team of experts and analysts, with whom you will work closely and collaboratively to deliver high quality work. We expect the right candidate to have excellent strategic, relationship building, presentation and report writing skills.
The role comprises a wide range of activities:
- Responsible as overall Transformation lead at MediaSense, overseeing the delivery of ‘Models’ projects to clients
- Leading key media transformation projects involving strategic assessments of brand and agency operating models (people, process, data, technology) to reveal opportunities for improvement and growth
- Continuous iteration of transformation proposition, ensuring it remains relevant to an ever-changing media ecosystem
- Producing valuable thought leadership to build MediaSense’s authority & awareness, while also better equipping marketers on their transformation journey
- Working alongside the directors, advisors and analysts as the strategic lead on key client transformational assignments
- Identifying opportunities to deepen customer relationships and external partners and build in added value services
- Developing and selling proposals to new prospects and existing clients
This diverse and challenging role provides a huge opportunity rarely available in media agencies and client organisations. The programmes which MediaSense undertake are strategic, varied, high value and usually involve in-depth business conversations with senior client & agency stakeholders
You are mature, articulate, strategic and have a self-starting attitude to work. You are consultative, thoughtful, present well and enjoy working independently and within a team.
You are someone with:
- Substantial, likely to be 12+ years’ experience in a media role, with excellent leadership skills and a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver exceptional standards to (and within) a client organisation
- Experience working with domestic and multi-national organisations with a good understanding of the challenges faced by highly matrix, decentralised organisations
- Deep multi-disciplinary expertise to understand the different components of an effective media operating model – from budgeting to briefing, planning to implementation – across the disciplines of media, content, data & technology
- A track record of building strong, trusted client relationships
- Independent, collaborative, self-motivated and hard working with attention to detail
- Curiosity to continually stretch yourself around the latest developments in the marketplace
- Confident communicator, excellent presentation skills and at ease liaising with senior decision makers
We pursue excellence. We champion people. We are respectful. We are collaborative.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Company bonus scheme
• 25 days holiday per year, up to a maximum of 28 days
• Hybrid working
• Private Healthcare
• Employee Assistance programme
• Group Life insurance
• Annual season ticket loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free eye test
• Work from any location in the world up to 10 days per year
• 5 days Annual Leave Purchase
• Employee Referral Bonus
• New Business Bonus
• Half day off for your birthday