The role comprises of a wide range of activities:
- Manage the Finance inbox, obtaining and distributing accounts payable invoices for approval by key stakeholders.
- Posting of accounts payable invoices to appropriate trial balance accounts.
- Posting of employee expense claims.
- Posting of bank receipts and payments into the accounting system.
- Setup of accounts payable pay runs for review by the Finance Manager.
- Setup of payments in the banking system for approval by the Finance Manager and Finance Director.
- Processing of monthly credit card statements.
- Processing of key month end journals (prepayments, fixed assets, foreign exchange).
You are someone with:
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Knowledge of Xero would be beneficial
- Microsoft Excel and word
This role provides an outstanding opportunity to join one of the UK’s fastest growing media services companies.
Demonstrate core MediaSense values; pursue excellence, champion people, foster a respectful and collaborative approach to work
To apply for the role – please pass over a CV and brief cover letter to: