MediaSense is a trusted media advisory partner to some of the world’s leading brands. We specialise in advising clients across all aspects of their media supply chain; their agency, their media & technology partners, and their internal operating model. We are a challenger to the legacy media auditor, consultant and pitch advisory players of the marketing communications consultancy sector offering intelligent, mature and high value advice on business and media challenges.
Our services provide controlled and active management of media investments and assets, by eliminating waste, controlling costs, improving processes, managing relationships, increasing productivity and ultimately ensuring commercial and media goals are tightly aligned.
For more information, visit www.media-sense.com
The Associate Manager is accountable for the delivery of MediaSense’s projects and retainer work. You are expected to design and carry out high quality analysis in service of projects undertaken on behalf of clients. You will line manage junior members within your team and work closely with Account Manager and Directors to monitor and drive team performance. You will have media experience and a superb grasp of media maths, data and analytics. You should also have strong account management skills, excellent report writing abilities; and technical proficiency across the Office suite of products and Tableau to deliver exceptional outputs.
The role comprises of a wide range of activities:
- Working with directors and senior managers to deliver various types of media performance analyses across multiple media channels (on and offline) for large international cost tracking projects
- Supporting pitch management projects in terms of project management, evaluation of media agency offers and capabilities and producing client ready outputs in Tableau
- Leading communication with agencies to ensure projects are set up to succeed, establishing project timelines and ways of working and ensuring the agency is held to account on these agreements
- Supporting in analytics of deep dives of offline and online campaigns
- Supporting in collating suggestions and implementing developments of all internal tools and processes, particularly for performance tracking and pitch management projects
- Working closely with client track team members to keep them informed of progress and highlighting any major issues in good time that might hinder a project delivery
- Managing, mentoring and training analysts on accounts and projects
- Ensuring aligned analyses are theoretically correct and presentations are client ready, maintaining a high level of accuracy throughout both your own and supporting analysts work
- You will be expected to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions to drive team performance
- Taking responsibility for a variety of challenging tasks on a more ad-hoc basis which will support the ongoing growth of our company
- Keeping informed of the latest developments across the media & marketing landscape, supported by internal & external training opportunities.
- Very good knowledge of all media channels (online and offline) and excellent theoretical understanding of media data
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Good knowledge of Tableau and Alteryx is highly desirable.
- Prior experience within a media role
- A positive and productive attitude that proactively find solutions to problems, constructively balancing the speed and quality of delivery
- Excellent report writing abilities
- Excellent attention to detail, combined with a logical approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly across different audiences and varying levels across Media Sense
- Excellent time management skills
We pursue excellence. We champion people. We are respectful. We are collaborative.
To apply for the role – please pass over a CV and brief cover letter to: