The ideal candidate will have the following:
The Associate Analyst will possess natural analytical & organisational skills and have excellent attention to detail, combined with a logical approach. Demonstrating enthusiasm for media analysis and problem solving and a flexible attitude are all essential in this fast-paced environment.
This is an important support role in the delivery of MediaSense’s advisory services. You will be required to compile data on the media coverage a product receives and report your findings. You will be expected to deliver consistent, high quality work.
The role comprises of a wide range of activities:
- Working alongside Project Managers & Client Leads to implement and carry out media performance trackers across multiple media and markets for international clients.
- Working alongside Project managers & Client Leads to help develop in-depth media campaign evaluations for UK and or international based clients.
- Supporting pitch management projects to evaluate media agency offers and capabilities.
- Helping to develop and manage database tools covering all media and markets.
- A 2:1 degree or equivalent qualification, who is highly numerate, methodical & will enjoy deriving insight from data.
- Independent, articulate, self-motivated, hard working with strong attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills; any knowledge of reporting software, additional analytical tools, databases, programming languages
- Clear and methodical approach to processing, arranging and extracting information from data
- Flexibility and willingness to get stuck-in with tasks
Demonstrate core MediaSense values; pursue excellence, champion people, foster a respectful and collaborative approach to work.
To apply for the role – please pass over a CV and brief cover letter to: