MediaSense is a trusted media advisory partner to some of the world’s leading brands. We specialise in advising clients across all aspects of their media supply chain; their agency, their media & technology partners, and their internal operating model. We are a challenger to the legacy media auditor, consultant and pitch advisory players of the marketing communications consultancy sector offering intelligent, mature and high value advice on business and media challenges.
Our services provide controlled and active management of media investments and assets, by eliminating waste, controlling costs, improving processes, managing relationships, increasing productivity and ultimately ensuring commercial and media goals are tightly aligned.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
The Associate Analyst will possess natural analytical & organisational skills and have excellent attention to detail, combined with a logical approach. Demonstrating enthusiasm for media analysis and problem solving and a flexible attitude are all essential in this fast-paced environment.
This is an important support role in the delivery of MediaSense’s advisory services. You will be required to compile data on the media coverage a product receives and report your findings. You will be expected to deliver consistent, high quality work.
The role comprises of a wide range of activities:
- Working alongside Project Managers & Client Leads to implement and carry out media performance trackers across multiple media and markets for international clients.
- Working alongside Project managers & Client Leads to help develop in-depth media campaign evaluations for UK and or international based clients.
- Supporting pitch management projects to evaluate media agency offers and capabilities.
- Helping to develop and manage database tools covering all media and markets.
- A 2:1 degree or equivalent qualification, who is highly numerate, methodical & will enjoy deriving insight from data.
- Independent, articulate, self-motivated, hard working with strong attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills; any knowledge of reporting software, additional analytical tools, databases, programming languages
- Clear and methodical approach to processing, arranging and extracting information from data
- Flexibility and willingness to get stuck-in with tasks
We pursue excellence. We champion people. We are respectful. We are collaborative.
To apply for the role – please pass over a CV and brief cover letter to: