The ideal candidate will have the following:
Ideally 3+ years’ experience in a media agency or media adviser and will have good working knowledge of media. They will combine strong analytical & organisational skills with a logical approach to problem-solving. They will be articulate, literate, and numerate: energy, enthusiasm and a ‘muck in’ attitude are all essential attributes in this fast-paced environment.
The role primarily comprises of supporting large scale pitch management projects, in terms of project and client management. You will report into the lead Client Director and will be supported by and be expected to engage with a team of analysts and specialists, with whom you will collaborate closely in delivering high-quality work.
The role comprises of a wide range of activities:
- Client & project management (focused on wider account management as well as specific project management on Partners projects)
- Responsibility for all project management aspects of the projects allocated to you, working with the Consultant / Client Director to make sure clients and internal team members are managed and kept informed, and deliverables are ready on time
- Work with the client lead to prepare insightful and relevant reports and outputs
- Help coordinate the project teams to carry out a variety of projects across clients in a timely fashion and delivering the best output possible
- Ensure agency relationships are smooth and efficient, and interactions are documented and actioned
- Actively contribute to and support the continuous updating of our Pitch Library and general knowledge sharing across the business
You are someone with:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a media buying, investment/accountability or client management.
- Independent, self-motivated, and hard working with a very strong attention to detail
- Very organised with a track record in delivering large-scale projects, with the ability to manage up and down internally, with third parties and clients
- Able to express and present an engagingly story, in written documents and PowerPoint
- Clear and methodical approach to processing, arranging and extracting information
- Articulate and collaborative – likes to work in a small team and bring people along
- Confident communicator, good presentation skills and at ease liaising with both agencies and clients
- Interest in all aspects of the media industry, particularly with a view to learning and self-development
- Desire to work for a small, rapidly growing company where each individual’s contribution must contribute to that growth
Demonstrate core MediaSense values; pursue excellence, champion people, foster a respectful and collaborative approach to work
To apply for the role – please pass over a CV and brief cover letter to: